Twenty-11 planner in brown and blue by REDSTAR ink
I am not one for new year’s resolutions - it’s not that I make them, then break them, I have just never made any before.
Over the last couple of months I have had so many ideas and “things” I wanted to do and try, that they get a bit lost and then I never feel like I have done anything to my full ability. So hence, the reason for the list. And to top it off, this year I thought I would go all out and put them out there publically – there is nothing like a bit of accountability to put some pressure on yourself.
Deep breathe – here goes:
1. Finish renovating the bedroom – this is an easy one as I just have silicone and pictures to go – but never hurts to start off easy!
2. Convert the dining room into a multi-functional play / craft / dining room
3. Renovate the kitchen including removing the overhead cupboard and install a new bench top
4. Attempt to sew something that I would be happy for my son to wear in public (I am hoping to do this one as part of the Creative Collective January project – check it out here)
5. Compile and print a photo book of my son’s first year – Daily Ollie’s
6. Really work on building up my stock and sales in my online stores
7. Post one card per month to a friend or family member
8. Try and exercise once a week (minimum)
9. Continue to blog a minimum of 4 times a week
10. Go out more with my friends
11. Spend more time outside with my family
OK – 11 seems like a nice achievable number – and quite appropriate being 2011! And of course I will be blogging about it all along the way.
What is on your list for things to achieve in 2011?