Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Bonds Online

This is a bit of an unsual post for me as those that know me, would know I am not really into clothes, or fashion. But when I heard Bonds were now online I got just a little bit excited - their products are often hard to find - and with free shipping at the moment - you can't go wrong. Their collection is huge - so grab a cup of coffee and have a trawl of their new site.

Some of my fav's:

I am also liking the look of their maternity bras - but figured you probably don't need to see pictures of these!
What's your favourite Bond's product?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kate! I have just spent a small fortune on the Bonds website! And can I just say that I am a huge fan of their maternity bra's! I have just ordered some! Great specials on maternity stuff too! Hope you are well!

    x Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am very excited too ... they just don't seem to have the whole range which is a shame .... love their baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue t-shirt that has the thing on it. I call it a thing I dunno what it is. I think it's a animal of some kind.

    zane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...