Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fuel to the Fire - Creative Collection Card Swap

To further fuel my stationery card addiction I am taking part in the Creative Collection card swap this year. You make (or buy handmade) 5 Christmas cards and then send them to your five allocated people. I popped my cards in the post today - no photos as it was very late when I finished them – however hopefully my receivers will post about them and I will link back to them.
But – more importantly – I received my first card yesterday from the lovely Laura of the even lovelier Moags and Smeet. Laura makes and sells beautiful jewellery on line, and blogs in her spare time, and as she is a self-admitted non-paper crafter she purchased her cards from City Kitten Designs on Etsy. The card is beautifully made – and brought a smile to my face – so thank you Laura for making me card post happy!


I will be checking my mail box eagerly each afternoon awaiting my remaining 4 cards – be sure to pop back in to check out what other beauties I receive.
In the meantime – are you posting any Christmas Cards this year – why not take a photo and share them on my face book page.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, and I am VERY happy that you liked the card. Have a fabulous festive holiday season! :) ~Laura (Moags)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love the ribbon detail :-) xxxCate

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...