Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Creative Space



This week my creative space consisted of completing a couple of orders (yeah!) for Sarah Allen Consulting and a New York Client, who ordered some of the White Apple Trees to use as her Christmas Cards. Sarah commissioned me to make her corporate Christmas Cards, including a logo stamp, and also some custom packs of Peg it Ups for her Creative Clients to pin up their creative (social media) ideas. I also started work on my Christmas tree last night and I have included an honesty shot of what my creative space actually looked like this week!
What did you get up to this week? Check out some more over at Kootoyoo's blog

7 comments:

  1. Wow Kate - a New York client - I am so impressed. As for my packs, they are everything I hoped for and MORE. Once I get them in the post and on desks of my fab clients I will be even more thrilled. THANKS from Sarah Allen Consulting! www.sarahallenconsulting.com.au x

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that your christmas tree on the wall - i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creative space. Those apple tree cards are just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much printing - and all those pegs! I would be cross eyed by now! Your cards look fantastic. I like the sound of the New York client : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. International! Impressive. Great job they look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments -
    Spectacularfairywren - that is the start of our Christmas tree - i finished it last night and was going to blog about it today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...