Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Etsy Find: Jenn Ski

I stumbled across Jenn Ski whilst surfing etsy this afternoon, and I couldn’t pull myself away until I checked out everything she does. Something about her art really appeals to me. Bit of background from her website: “Jenn Ski is an award-winning graphic designer and artist, with a passion for modern and mid-20th century art and design. In her work, she strives to balance these seemingly unrelated forces. The result is artwork that, while beautifully delicate, is incredibly sophisticated and, in one word, cool.”

Consider it added to the wish list (and yes they ship to Australia).







Jenn Ski etsy store here

Website here

Blog here

I encourage you to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...