Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Photos that never see the light of day come out to play

I go through phases with my photography when it seems I never have my camera out of my hand and other times when I am happy to leave it at home (my SLR camera that is – I would never be parted from my iphone!). One of my biggest problems though is what to do with my photos. I only have so many walls in my house, I have the digital photo frame running 24/7, I can only make so many photography greeting cards..... So – the plan is to post photos on here I have taken that otherwise would never see the light of day. Let me know what you think of them – the good and the bad (but be nice with the bad).

Today’s photos are brought to you with the letter B – for Bondi Beach. They were taken in April last year. I am currently using the black and white one as a bookmark and for some reason I keep coming back to it.....



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...