Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good Karma

Tickets by afavorite on etsy

I believe in good karma. I believe that if you are nice to people and do good things- in return good things will happen to you. How often do you go somewhere or buy something and think that service was really good, this product is the best – I should write to the management and let them know. But then life gets in the way and you never get round to putting pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard.
So – I am proposing to make every Tuesday a day of thanks on my facebook page. I will be posting about good service I have had during the week, or a product I bought that was great and where possibly adding a link. I would invite you to do the same. Hopefully word may get back to the person responsible, they may get more business, or who knows what may happen the possibilities are endless.
Please take the time to give thanks.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...