Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Pencil Love

Back in my university days, when I was studying architecture, I bought a boxed set of coloured pencils. One of the ones with the wooden box and the lift up layer. Sadly I am not much for an illustrator, but every now and then I like to pull the box out of the cupboard, open it up, and just look, touch and smell. OK I know I sound like a complete stationery wierdo - but I am sure there are some of you out there nodding your heads, and thinking- yep i do that too! So when i saw the image below - my heart speed up. How great would this look on your studio wall.

Image source: suicide blonde and pinned by A Little Ink

Alternatively you could purchase one of these great pencil wind chimes by vanessa boer on etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...