Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some Great Wedding Ideas

Ok – so I am married, a lot of my friends are married, I have very few weddings coming up in the near future – but I do love them. I love looking at pictures of them, talking about them, dreaming about them. I really should be a wedding coordinator in my next life.
Anyway – some here are some great images / ideas I have come across recently from a ranch wedding in Santa Monica Mountains, LA:
CD wedding favours for the guests – the envelopes are stiched kraft paper with graphics on the front
Run Sheet for guests so they know what is coming
One of the best guest book idea I have ever seen
For more details and photos – check out the full post by “green wedding shoes” here

5 comments:

  1. You should become a wedding co-ordinator, it's never too late - you could ditch the hard hats for veils and tiaras heheheheh!
    Post pics from your wedding pls! I'd love to see!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see what i can pull from the archives... it has been a while! Suffice to say - there were fireworks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics - I love any sort of party inspiration (you never know what you can adapt to suit your needs!!)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one that still thinks about weddings details. Even though I got married a few months ago now I'm still a regular viewer of Style me Pretty. This year I am bridesmaid for my sister though, so i am currently claiming its research for her - dont tell anyone! :-) p.s. you are right about that guest book - what a gorgeous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely stuff!! All these wedding party décor ideas are extremely impressive. All this stuff is so pretty that I am not able decide on which one to use. I wonder where you got these fun inspirations! I am going to hire a talented wedding organizer for my wedding that is going to be held at prettiest beachside Los angeles wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...