Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

quick three: favourite stationery item

Given my love of stationery how could I not play along with kasiabear's quick three: favourite stationery items this week!

I have said it before and i will say it again - I love my box of Stabilo Coloured Pencils



My Staedtler mechanical pencil which i have had since my architecture studying days. I love the thick lead and how you can sharpen it into a super sharp point, or a blunt end depending on your needs


image via Office Works

Greeting  Cards (they are stationery right?) - I have a fascination with greeting cards and gift tags (hand made or small run) and i am growing quite a collection which I store in a second hand carousel display unit in my study. My favourite gift cards at the moment are by Chantal Vincent Art (helps that she is a super nice and helpful person too!). Chantal has just brought out some easter bunny ones - too cute

You can purchase them here

I am playing along with Kasiabear - want to play too?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how much do I love those coloured pencils!!
    have a great weekend
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats an impressive pencil set..
    i love the staedtler pencils too.. i have a super old one of these i use daily..
    thanks for joining in..
    running a little late this week sorry..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...