Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday - 15% OFF @ ANOTHER DONKEY DESIGN

Who can resist a sale – well apparently I can’t resist joining in a sale! Although I had never heard of it before – I have been swept away with Etsy Black Fridayness and joined in the fun. What is it I hear all you aussie’s ask. Well apparently (according to the very reliable (?) Wikapedia) Black Friday is the day following Thanksgiving Day which really kicks off the Christmas shopping season (makes me feel better about barely making a dent in my shopping list).
So what is your point I hear you ask? Well the point is as of 7am Friday 26th November to 5pm Monday 29th November I am offering 15% off store wide in my another donkey design etsy store plus Free Shipping Australia Wide. There are lots of great Christmas tags, Birthday Cards and Peg It Ups (which make perfect stocking stuffers) in stock – so why not take advantage of the sales.
Xmas Peg It Ups - perfect to hang all your Xmas cards and to use as stocking stuffers
Xmas Gift Tags - Packs of 5 and 10 - the pefect finishing touch to any present


There are also lots of other Sydney (and world wide) Etsy sellers taking part in the fun. Why not do all your Christmas shopping today from the comfort of your computer! Check out lots of other goodies on sale here at the Sydney Etsy Team Blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your spotty pegs! I wish I'd seen them before I made my advent tea wreath!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...