Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Lovin Friday - Blogs!


Today I have decided to not feature a blog I love. Rather I am featuring my love of blogs in general.
·         I love the windows into people’s lives – reading about everything from their breakfast, to their creative endeavours, to their highs and lows.
·         I love the sense of community – I am constantly amazed at the generosity of people I have never met, or spoken out load to.
·         I love sharing my thoughts and ideas with people who are genuinely interested in reading about them
·         I love that as long as I have an internet connection– I always have something to read, procrastinate, loose myself in
·         I love following a twisty turny never ending path from one blog to another
What do you love about blogs and blogging?
Photo by Banmorn 

5 comments:

  1. I have to agree with the sense of community - I love the openness, sharing and (of course) discovering new and interesting things from widely varied people all over the globe. ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of that about blogs too, it really is a community isn't it!
    Have a great weekend,
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the people I have met out there in bloggy-land have been so wonderfully supportive, kind, accepting, open and honest! If only people in the face-to-face world could be a little more like that...it would be amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post! I love that blogging allows people to be inspired and creative in ways not previously possible :) I just wanted to say hi and that you have a lovely blog, maybe we could follow each other!

    - the runaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all the creative ideas I come across and all the wonderful thoughts that are shared! And of course all the lovely new friends I have made!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...