Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Anthropologie - my wish list just got longer

The “Anthropologie” Store markets itself as a “one-of-a-kind and compelling shopping experience that makes women feel beautiful, hopeful and connected.”
Not sure if I feel beautiful after looking at it – but I definitely feel hopeful that I will one day be able to buy lots of things from it!
They offer a huge range of products for the entire house / lifestyle including: bedding, bath, jewellery, kitchen, hardware, table, books & journals, office, hobbies and kids.

Some of my favourites:


1 Cover story postcards
2 Colour swatch door knob
3 Measured time clock
4 Charley Harper Flash Cards & Floor puzzle
5 Tea & Crumpet Apron
6 Birds on a wire dinnerware


Bad news – no stores in Australia. Good news – they deliver to Australia in 7-10 working days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...