Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Do or do not... there is no try" Yoda, Star Wars – Inaluxe philosophy


Given the ongoing strength of the aussie dollar, I am continuing to trawl etsy, much to the detriment of my wallet. Today’s purchase – a set of eight postcards from inaluxe which I intend to admire, frame, send to loved ones, place strategically around the house so they catch my eye and make me smile….. seriously the list of options are endless.



Kristina Sostarko initially created inaluxe in 2006 and was joined this year by Jason Odd who’s work we are yet to see (but I will be checking back frequently). If you have been following my blog for a while you would probably have noticed the similarity between Kristina’s gorgeous designs and a certain Jenn Ski’s work (read that blog here) which is probably what drew me to her work.  




Inaluxe sell their work online or on etsy and they blog regularly
I can’t wait to get my postcards in the post and start admiring, framing, posting, placing….

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...