Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Strong dollar = Etsy Shopping Week

With the Australian dollar being what it is, now is the perfect time to buy something from Etsy. So for the rest of this week I will be featuring one of my favourite stores per day.
First on the list Up Up Creative. Some quick facts:
  • "I only create and sell things that I would actually buy myself – things for the person who loves design and admires beauty but who lives within a budget".
  • The name: came about from her then 15 month old son: "I asked him one day what I should call my little store and he said, “Up up?” Sure, what he really wanted was to be picked up, but as moms will do I pretended he was answering my question. The more I thought about it, though, the more I really liked it. So positive. So personal (because it’s what Evan is always saying). So easy to remember. It just fit."

Some of my favourites
1. Feel good cards
2. Desk Calendar
3. Valentine - Love Illustrated Folded Card
4. Stationery set doodles in orange and pink
Up Up Creative also have a blog which I have justed started following and a website where you can also purchase items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...