Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Calico & Co Craft Swap & The Clip Café

A couple of weeks ago I signed up to take part in my first handmade craft swap organised by the lovely Amanda at Calico & Co. (see my post about GemmaJoy who i sent my gift to). This was my first craft swap, but I thought it sounded like a great idea. You get to send a gift to a total stranger, and one day, something lovely will turn up in your post box (and along the way you discover some great stores and blogs).


Well today was the lucky day that my gift turned up – and the sender is the lovely Clip Café. Some piccies of my lovely gift below.



Take a minute from your day and check out The Clip Café’s Made It store where you can purchase some of these goodies, or why not grab a cupper and have a read of her blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...