Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Etsy recommendations - Dreaming of Travel


I am in a bit of an adventurous mood today – so for today’s etsy’s recommendations I have gone with a map theme. Maps can be so simple yet inspiring.

1. EcoBangle: Vintage New York City and Long Island ... a Map Lover's EcoBangle(TM)
2. briefmoment: Grandpa's Vintage Globe Collection, Set of 3, 4x6 Fine Art Photographs
3. Bombu: Bespoke map dish
4. studiokmo's: paris mapcut on white
5. VintageJamie: London Map Illustrated Blue Tone Linen Pillow Case(Cover, Slip)
6. walldecor: New Design Wall Art Home Decors Murals Vinyl Decals Stickers---WORLD MAP
7. ismay: Vintage map 'e' brooch
8. boardstiff: SMALL - I am Here (your neighborhood custom map play mat)
9. PachysandraPaper: Map Cards Hand Stamped- Elephant
or alternatively click on the Etsy treasuring link here to see them all at once.

Now if i could only afford a holiday and the time off!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic travel collection! Thank you so much for including my vintage globe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving comments VintageJamie and Brief Moments. It is a pleasure to include your beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my brooch in this great collection. I especially like the Paris papercut as I'm going there next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great collection! Thank you for including my cards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...