Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Blog Lovin’ Friday – General Lovin’

Today’s Blog Lovin’ Friday is a general blog lovin’ post about the first Sydney ABCD (Artists + Bloggers + Crafters + Designers) Meet-up. It will be a great chance to meet with some like minded bloggers, makers and designers and finally put voices and faces to the typed word.
Details:
Sydney ABCD Meetup Spring 2010
Thursday 28th October 2010
7-9pm
The Three Weeds Hotel (back bar), 
197 Evans St, Rozelle
RSVP via the ABCD Facebook page  here or on Bondville blog here
If you are able to make it don't forget to bring a card for everyone's goodie bag so they remember you. I will be working on my little goodies over the weekend – but thinking of maybe including a little gift tag or two – maybe something from my new range I have been working on…… (what do you think)?

Any of you follower's coming???


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, loving your blog! How did Friday go? Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I'm your latest follower. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...