Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pink Ribbon Day & Pretty Pink Things


Today is national Pink Ribbon Day in Australia. Can you believe 1 in every 9 Australian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer by the age of 85. They are some scary statistics.
So in honour – I am donating 50 cents from every sale I make this week on etsy and made it (already made 3 sales – good start - keep them coming!) and will match it dollar for dollar. I would encourage you to make a donation too. I would also encourage you to take the time to read about Register4, Australia’s first national online community research register – by joining you can help researchers spend less time finding volunteers and more time to find a cure.
On a lighter side - some pretty pink things I have found in my surfing this morning:
Felt iPhone case - Fuchsia and yellow by ambette
Bloom Cushion by dedeetsyshop
Birdie Initial Birth Print by my sweet prints
I Love Pink pinafore dress - Size 4 from Raspberry Rose

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, was great seeing you today, I just ordered some tags from your shop. Thanks for featuring my Birdie Initial print in your Pink things post.
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...