Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random Etsy Wednesday - My little man's birthday inspiration

Today’s Random Etsy Wednesday is not quite so random. My little man’s 1st birthday is fast approaching so I am starting to consider some decorating and theme ideas. There is so much out there to look at and it is a bit daunting to know where to start. So I thought I would trawl etsy for some inspirations. Some of the ones that got me thinking:
Magical Star Garland by PaperKlip
mini BuNTiNg PARTY FLAGS -- Russian Nesting Dolls and Cupcakes by STUDIOofWHIMSY's (little girly but super cute)
As this is our first 1st birthday and never having been to one before I would love any advice on where you go for your party inspiration and what great 1st birthday parties have you been to and what made them great?

2 comments:

  1. Aw, these are great choices! I'm honored to be included - thank you! : ) My best advice for a first birthday would be to do what YOU want to do. No doubt you'll have years of parties based on commercial characters and TV shows once your little one gets to pick his own theme. ; ) So make this year all about your taste, whatever that might be, and just have FUN!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather - great advice. I suppose there are just so many images of beautifully themed parties it is very easy to get inspired / carried away! Totally agree that we should do what we want while he doesn't know any different!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...