Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random Etsy Wednesday

So I have decided (and I am going to do my very best to stick to it) to make Wednesday’s posts – “Random Etsy Wednesday”. The idea is I post about random goodies I have come across on Etsy during the week. To kick us off:
“Fun, Custom, Recycled Lego Crayons” available in 12 standard colours + pastel colours. Each crayon measures 1.75” x 75” and is approx 5” thick. Better yet – use them as party favours and GaddyNipperCrayons will kindly package them into sets for you with a customized label!
If lego isn’t your thing – you can get them in cupcakes, hearts, starwars, spiders, elmo – I could go on – but why not just have a look yourself!
These ones are more for the adults (OK definitely for adults) – but what can I say they caught my eye and most of us have at least one family member or friend who we know would appreciate it!
Spidercamp have some weird and wonderful bunny’s and stickers (!?)

Best finish off on a sweet note – these cute as pie owl softies would be a perfect addition to any kids room, couch, shelf…. Wherever really. See Kate Sew also has some super sweet baby girl pinafores.

Ok – that is enough randomness for one Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...